Seven ways predictive analytics can improve healthcare
1. Predictive analytics increase the accuracy of diagnoses.
2. Predictive analytics will help preventive medicine and public health.
3. Predictive analytics provides physicians with answers they are seeking for individual patients.
4. Predictive analytics can provide employers and hospitals with predictions concerning insurance product costs.
5. Predictive analytics allow researchers to develop prediction models that do not require thousands of cases and that can become more accurate over time.
6. Pharmaceutical companies can use predictive analytics to best meet the needs of the public for medications.
7. Patients have the potential benefit of better outcomes due to predictive analytics.